8.26.2008

Stella

The new website is officially in the making and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can have it launched by the end of this week. I won't be posting full stories here in the meantime as I'm working on the new site, but I'll keep you in the loop with little updates.

This is the super photogenic Stella. Her mom is Susanne, who owns and runs Pupsicles Dog Care; if you're in the Denver area and need a dog sitter (be it an hour or a day), she's fabulous. We are so picky about who watches Roux, but never worry when Susanne is coming over. Anyhow, Stella translates rather well in black and white. She is also hands down one of the most expressive dogs I've ever photographed. She's so in tune with what's going on around her that it wouldn't surprise me if she opened her mouth and out came a sentence.









She is still really wonderful in color as well.






1 comment:

Rachel said...

I really love that first one! She does look great in black and white.