8.22.2008

Hiatus

I have a shoot this morning and then we're heading out for a 5 day backpacking trip; hence the posting hiatus for the next few days.


I'll leave you with a few shots of Roux's recent adventure at a local dog park/reservoir. The dogs there were so crazy happy I think it was like the canine equivalent to a college kegger party.



This is Roux's friend, Ellie, who is much braver than Roux and shoves her entire face in the water. I have catalogued Roux's inefficency when it comes to swimming before; it's still something we're working on. Someday I hope she'll walk around with her head submerged because it makes for a cute photo.




3 comments:

Nadia said...

I'd love to take Rowan to a dog park with a swmming hole. You'll have to tell me where this one is.

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of a dog brian and i saw at the dog park just the other day. he was scuttling around in the water...fishing! it was so funny to watch him so avidly follow fish around. Poor fella-he wasn't very successful but it would have made a great photo!

/// said...

OMG they are so cute, and look how talented you are?! My goodness!!!