8.29.2008

Rowan

I've known Rowan + his mom (Nadia) for a while through various online forums where our paths have crossed. Nadia and I have a lot in common, not least of which is the fact that she got her Ridgeback puppy not too long after we got ours. In fact, she nearly got a puppy from Roux's litter. And after meeting Rowan it's hard to believe she didn't, they look so similar. Rowan is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and I know I'm biased because I adore Ridgebacks so much, but he really is a lovely dog. He's super laid back and really well manered (especially for a 7-month-old puppy). And I'm not the only one who noticed. Roux got to meet Rowan as well and is pretty much in love.

I have the photos to prove it.

Once again I am going to just post a couple of Rowan because I am still waiting on the new site for the full post. I know, I've been saying that for an entire week now. But it's true; I really am going to update the new site with additional photos from all these shoots this week, because I love them all.

I just don't have the patience to wait on all of them. So here are a few select Rowan photos. . .








And last (but certainly not least) definitive proof that Roux + Rowan are in love:




How cute is that???

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Thank you so much Claire!! They are beautiful! And tell Roux that Rowan sends his love!