8.11.2008

Hannah

I did Hannah's shoot at 8:30am on a Saturday morning. I'm a morning person so I didn't mind, and luckily Hannah's mom is a morning person too, because the light was worth the early start. Hannah is a 12-year-old Yellow Lab who is lucky enough to live in a very cool and very modern house. The background in some of the photos is pretty fun (and the light was phenomenal inside), but even if it hadn't been Hannah is so darn cute it wouldn't have mattered. I have a soft spot for the senior citizens and can only hope Roux dog will grow to be as old and as sweet as this dog.












I love these next two photos because you can see exactly how squishy and kissable that nose is.









After almost every photo shoot when I'm editing photos I come across at least one photo that I absolutely love. These often aren't anybody else's favorites, there is just something about them that grabs me - a hint of the moment that was happening when the photo was taken. This is one of those photos. I love that you can barely see Hannah's mom in the top of the frame, I love the light and the way it makes you feel like you'd be right at home there, and most of all I love Hannah's expression. She looks like she's trying so hard to pay attention to what's being said, but really all she wants to do is move closer and get a belly rub. I'm no authority on Hannah, but I'd say that's sort of Hannah in a nutshell.

No comments: