7.11.2008

Bullet

Bullet is a 4 year old Vizsla, which is something of a coincidence because when Alex and I were looking for a puppy we considered Vizslas at one point. Ultimately we fell in love with Ridgebacks, but I still see Vizslas sometimes that I can't help but admire. Bullet really is a handsome fella, and Roux seems to agree because she calls him her boyfriend. She spent a few days at Bullet's house when we were out of town last month, and we try to get them together for play dates every now and again. Bullet is on my list for a real photo shoot, but I took a couple of quick shots while they were playing yesterday.

The light was low and (very) red and as a result none of the action shots came out. And these are not dogs that really sit still together, so about the best shot I got with both of them looks like this:




Not impressive. If it had been a "real" shoot, I'd have started shooting earlier and with a different sense of determination. You'll see, one of these days I will produce a photo that has Roux and Bullet in the SAME FRAME. With no blur.

I did get these of Bullet, which I like, except for the fact that we hadn't yet thought to remove his collar.






And this is probably my favorite. He has kind of a goofy expression, but after all he is a kind of a goofy guy. I'm pretty sure his sense of humor is what won Roux over.


Is it just me, or does he somehow look kind of like Tom Hanks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the happy smily face in the second last one. Just great.